AvesTerra provides a distributed hypergraph-based framework for global-scale knowledge representation and analytic interoperability. This framework incorporates unique provisions for unprecedented security and privacy.
- The FOUR-Color Framework (4CF) (April 2016)
- Knowledge Formalism (October 2018)
- Application Programming Interface (API) (Version 5.1, June 2021; Version 7.0 update coming soon!)
- Hypergraph Transaction Protocol (HGTP) (Version 3.5, April 2023)
- Integration and Application Library (Avial®) (Version 4.0, December, 2022)
- Software and documentation is now maintained directly in the AvesTerra knowledge space where it is available for open, direct download.
Privacy and Security
- Smart, J. C., “Privacy Assurance”, Georgetown Journal on International Affairs, Georgetown University, Summer 2011.
- Smart, J. C., “Application of Reliable Computation to Sharing and Analysis of Private Information”