AvesTerra provides a distributed hyper-graph representation framework for global-scale represenation and analysis of massive heterogeneous data. This framework incorporates unique provisions for security and privacy.
- The FOUR-Color Framework (4CF) (April 2016)
- Theoretical Framework
- Application Programming Interface (API) (Version 3.2, May 2018; N.B. new version numbering)
- Hypergraph Transfer Protocol (HGTP) (Version 1.6a, March 2019)
- Avial for Python (Version 2.5.3, May 2020)
Privacy and Security
- Smart, J. C., “Privacy Assurance”, Georgetown Journal on International Affairs, Georgetown University, Summer 2011.
- Smart, J. C., “Application of Reliable Computation to Sharing and Analysis of Private Information”
Expandable Open Source (EOS) Archive